How To Use triple sec In A Sentence
- Liqueurs commonly made this way include triple sec, cassis, Cointreau, Grand Mariner and so forth.
- Ingredients: 4 ounces limeade, 4 ounces tequila, 1/3 ounce triple sec The limeade is usually a premix. The Ten Most Fattening Cocktails
- The Seville oranges, called naranja agria, or bitter orange, are used to make sauces and marinades, especially in the cooking of the Yucatan, as well as marmalades and liqueurs such as Triple Sec and Curaçao. Winter Sunshine: Mexican Ways with Citrus
- A white lady is the beautifully simple combination of two parts gin, one part triple sec and lemon juice. Times, Sunday Times
- Dennis also uses melons to infuse tequila, though he usually adds a bit of triple sec to the resulting drink to make the taste a bit smoother.
- It was lethal stuff, made from Seville oranges, curaçao and triple seco, which is another orange brandy. THE GWEN JOHN SCULPTURE
- The alcohol content can be tamed by using non-alcoholic Triple Sec or orange-flavored soda water.