- a flag having three colored stripes (especially the French flag)
having or involving three colors
a tricolor process in photography
a trichromatic printing process
trichromatic staining is the staining of tissue samples differentially in three colors
How To Use tricolor In A Sentence
- Hi! ufficio immatricolazione catania Croce italia marche bollino blu euro 4 Campo golf irrigazione risultato roma milan fiamma tricolore emilia nome canzone cd rudebox COMPRA PLAYSTATION 3 ADESSO biomassa sansa esausta 509 99 perito industriale Reso Condemning MoveOn Passes Overwhelmingly, With Lots Of Dems
- A few minutes with the heron book cleared up the mystery; they were tricolored herons, the first I had ever seen.10 By the end of the month American goldfinches were shooting around like tossed gold pieces despite another cold spell. Bird Cloud
- The following year the ‘Marseillaise’ was adopted as the national anthem, and the 14 July as a national fête, to join the tricolor as the national flag.
- After the semi-final, more than half a million people gathered in the Champs-Elysées, waving French tricolours alongside Algerian and other African flags.
- One of the best loved is the old-fashioned Johnny-jump-up (V. tricolor), a viola with dark purple upper petals and lower petals in shades of lavender-blue, yellow or white, often with dark purple markings, Plants are short-lived but readily self-seed, providing pleasurable discoveries of new plants in unexpected places each year. DailyHerald.com > News
- Opposition groups and Iranians of all walks of life tend to disagree whether the tricolor flag should contain or not the shir-o-khorshid (lion and sun) emblem. How Iranians can unite against the Islamic Republic
- For the fans, it was a last outing for the tricolours, silly hats, squeaky hammers and giant inflatable hands that have adorned them and their homes for the past three weeks.
- So arose Johnny-jump-up for the Viola tricolor, and basswood for the common European linden or lime-tree (Tilia), and locust for the Robinia pseudacacia and its allies. Chapter 2. The Beginnings of American. 3. New Words of English Material
- I don't know who took commercial advantage of the public mood and produced all the baby tricolours but they must be smiling all the way to the bank.
- At that time the Tricolour was banned, so we gave the police some trouble in taking the flags down, the crowds booing them.