How To Use tribal sheik In A Sentence
- On Sunday, the preparatory board met to begin planning a national congress of 1000 notables, politicians, religious leaders and tribal sheikhs to be held in July.
- On the whole, the devotees of romantic ruralism won out, seeking to rule Iraq through the tribal sheiks.
- The colonel conveyed the same message to tribal sheiks and the mayors of surrounding villages.
- A conference of tribal sheikhs was called. THE ZANZIBAR CHEST: A Memoir of Love and War
- If the wrong people had seen the four-by-four—if the wrong people knew an American officer was eating dinner here, along with two spooks, a tribal sheikh, and a couple of interlopers, then this would be the moment to attack. Day of Honey