[ US /ˈtɹævəɫɝ, ˈtɹævɫɝ/ ]
- a person who changes location
How To Use traveler In A Sentence
- One goes like this: He was a hideous giant named Offero, who earned a living carrying travelers across the river.
- After putting its energy into the 2008 acquisition of Northwest Airlines, the Atlanta-based carrier plans to spend more than $2 billion through 2013 to lure travelers with new flat-bed seats, video on demand and upgraded facilities in hotly contested markets such as New York. Delta Refocuses
- It would certainly explain in part why the 31-year-old Watson took so long to win his first PGA Tour event, the 2010 Travelers Championship (he defeated his Ryder Cup captain, Corey Pavin, in a play-off). Bubba Watson and Dustin Johnson add power to USA's Ryder Cup bid
- A pair of suitcases filled with special shower heads for Islamic ablutions , and monumental razors and clippers, poke fun at the needs of the Muslim traveler.
- The _vettura_ came to a halt under the shade of some old mulberry trees, and our travelers descended to leave it where it was, for the town was not built with a view to the entrance of carriages. The Continental Monthly, Vol. 2 No 4, October, 1862 Devoted To Literature And National Policy
- His tattered clothing indicated a traveler and a worker, but his stately manner leaned away from both of those.
- The travelers linked up again at the airport
- This particularly affects frequent travelers, those people that are very good customers of the airlines.
- Hotels are preparing not only for business slowdowns but for travelers who want to stay as healthy as possible.
- I was a traveler returning to a cozy home, able to see that home with new eyes.