[ US /ˈtɹæʃ/ ]
[ UK /tɹˈæʃ/ ]
[ UK /tɹˈæʃ/ ]
- nonsensical talk or writing
- worthless people
- an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- worthless material that is to be disposed of
express a totally negative opinion of
The critics panned the performance
dispose of (something useless or old)
scrap your old computer
trash these old chairs
junk an old car
How To Use trash In A Sentence
- Laura Wade's Posh, timed to open as the Tories edged into power in May 2010, reminded us just what we were in for: overprivileged hooligans in drinking-society blazers who trash a pub as thoughtlessly as they will trash the country. Dominic Cooke: a life in theatre
- If there was one thing everyday Americans didn't want to hear, it was self-involved celebrities trashing the president.
- The software is also a great customization solution for those who would like to alter the look and feel of the Finder, Dock and login window, making it easy to prebind and re-prebind their entire system or selected folders, run cron scripts, change startup mode and language, force empty trash, update "whatis," locate databases, and so on. Softpedia News - Global
- Trash and harrowingly low budgets are the point of a Versus movie, as the genre's pioneers well knew back when they were churning out Abbott And Costello Meet Frankenstein/The Invisible Man/The Mummy. Cowboys & Aliens: the Versus movie without Versus in its name
- Water dilutes, dissolves and helps eliminate toxins and trash that could otherwise inhibit immune function, muscle recovery and growth.
- I can't believe that someone of his intelligence can read such trash!
- His ability to disrupt plays as a blitzer is evident, but he will struggle to locate the ball when having to work through trash. USATODAY.com
- It's very entertaining to watch and read, and cheaper even than a trashy romance novel.
- He made our swimming mascot the 'ucker, which was supposed to be a colloquial way of saying "sucker," a trash fish, but was really so we could do our team cheer, "Be tough, be tough, be tough 'uckers" loudly in mixed company. Instead of Doing My Lesson Plan, I Idly Toondoo
- Simples, don't watch trash like this and the stations will stop broadcasting it - it's in your own hands people!