How To Use transudate In A Sentence
- However, in contrast to thermal burns, the fluid losses do not occur until the blisters form and the fluid lost is a transudate, which means protein losses are less.
- The right pleural effusion was tapped, and it was demonstrated to be a transudate by chemistry.
- Diagnostic accuracy of the serum ascites albumin gradient and previously proposed markers for the separation of ascites into transudate and exudate were compared.
- The formation of the transudate / exudates and casts in the airway are the result of a number of factors.
- Synovial membrane and the cartilage are in direct contact with the synovial fluid (SF), a plasma transudate supplemented with saccharide-rich molecules produced by type B synoviocytes. Recently Uploaded Slideshows
- The increased transudate burdening the lymphatic system results in interstitial edema.
- First, dichotomizing effusions into exudates and transudates by using a single cutoff point loses much of the information contained in pleural fluid tests, which generate continuous numeric results.
- Pleural fluid LDH is the most accurate overall criterion for classifying pleural effusions into exudates and transudates.
- In view of all the atypical features, it was sensible to aspirate pleural fluid to see if it was a transudate or an exudate.