- the quality of being clear and transparent
- permitting the free passage of electromagnetic radiation
How To Use transparence In A Sentence
- Designers use floral in monotones with unusual checks and stripes, silky and lustrous finishes, transparence and illusion placements with a hint of skin in the collection.
- The wavelet coefficients are selected by Human Visual System ( HVS ) to ensure the transparence of watermarking.
- The experimental results demonstrate that the method possess good vision effect and transparence.
- Promoting good governance, transparence and accountability involves putting in place mechanisms that enhance and guarantee the quality of public services.
- Le blanc de plomb ordinaire est la couleur la plus propre à la peinture, parcequ'il a l'opacité convenable pour couvrir suffisamment, et assés de transparence pour laisser apercevoir et jouer le fond. The Creation of Color in Eighteenth-Century Europe
- Même si je prêche l'authenticité et la transparence à mes clients, cela ne m'empêche pas d'être moi aussi sujette à la crainte d'en dire trop. Thinking About The Next Going Far Events — Climb to the Stars
- And while these moments of personal transparence seem personal, I don't think they really are. Joaquin the Koan
- In this case, one needs to find the optimal thickness for the crystal that minimally compromises on diffracting volume on the one hand and transparence on the other.
- Challenges to investment include political instability and security weaknesses in many parts of the continent as well as a lack of market transparence and logistical hurdles. Shaken Global Financial Markets Prompt Look at African Economies
- Octopus and cuttlefish change the colors and texture of their skins to match the surfaces over which they travel; a jellyfish hides in its own transparence.