financial aid that enables you to get trained for a specified job
the bill provided traineeships in vocational rehabilitation
How To Use traineeship In A Sentence
- Seven didn't last the course, but those that did have all secured 12-month traineeships with two major construction firms.
- It means those who then start their traineeships have already played at that level and proved they can cope with it.
- In order to build up the talent pool for DMG China development, we provide a special traineeship program and recruit fresh university graduates who are major in the mechanical or related fields.
- The notion that a young person entering an apprenticeship or traineeship can bargain equally with a prospective employer is laughable.
- During the traineeship, the hotel will provide trainees accommodation in the 17-floor staff residence and transportation between the residence and the Hotel.
- the bill provided traineeships in vocational rehabilitation
- There are only a few traineeships that are on offer to potential theatre directors, so I knew I had to grab the opportunity.
- Nobody knows if these traineeships actually provide real career paths, but it does give these young people their first job and that might lead to something better.
- He had English and maths but to get a proper traineeship they wanted a language as well. PROSPECT HILL