- a camp where space for house trailers can be rented; utilities are generally provided
How To Use trailer park In A Sentence
- We were going to question the sense of using a trailer park for Anton Chekov's Ivanov, a 19th century Russian tragedy, until we read a synopsis.
- Directions to your doctor's office include, " take a left when you enter the trailer park.
- ~two trailer park girls go round the outside, round the outside, round the outside~ and also. Bebelua Diary Entry
- The six training missions take place in a variety of locales including a hospital, a trailer park and a junkyard.
- Don't go into the trailer parks and interview Bubba Joe Bob Frank who will describe it as a giant flaming chalupa.
- Why doesn't Foley use his bean and draft legislation prohibiting tornadoes from entering or coming near to trailer parks?
- There were no large buildings here, only trailer parks and ratty houses.
- Kubani says: "We are to use the fee that leases trailer parking space, hire beach to go vacationing villatic .
- Population pressure is so great that the trailers in trailer parks are now stacked one on top of another in giant lattices. In Brief: Ready Player One
- In Forks, at the foot of the Olympic National Park, there are run-down trailer parks on the edges of the town, inhabited by "brushpickers," mostly Guatemalan, who make a tenuous living by scavenging in the woods for the moss, ferns, beargrass, and salal used by florists around the world to add greenery to bouquets. American Pastoral