[ US /ˈtɹeɪɫɝ/ ]
[ UK /tɹˈeɪlɐ/ ]
[ UK /tɹˈeɪlɐ/ ]
- a large transport conveyance designed to be pulled by a truck or tractor
- a wheeled vehicle that can be pulled by a car or truck and is equipped for occupancy
- someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
- an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future
How To Use trailer In A Sentence
- They sneak forward to climb up the small gap between the lorry 's cab and trailer. The Sun
- The tractor was there with the trailer attached, its tailboard unfastened.
- Brad Murphy on Sep 14, 2008 one more thing people, stop affiliating this with steve carrell. kevin james has his own style and this video shows none of it so dont expect this movie to be at all like this trailer. he does his own thing, not imitate steve carrell Unfunny Mall Cop Viral Video with Kevin James « FirstShowing.net
- At the end of the day, you can come back here for cleanup, or there's cold cream in your trailer. SWIMMING TO CATALINA
- At least we get a trailer and a filmography that does a decent job of showcasing the film, and the talent involved.
- According to a police spokesman, the driver lost control of the vehicle after his tar-laden trailer began fishtailing.
- Then to take that used (2002 model) ca on a trailer to (let's say Brownsville, TX) unload it and meet my wife at the Mexican border office in Matamoros and both of us put our names on it after paying the duty so that we could both drive that car with Mexican plates in Mexico. Need Advice on Retiring to Mexico & Getting Married to a Mexican National
- Randy is Mr. Lahey's obsequious sidekick, lover and Sunnyvale's assistant trailer park supervisor.
- The mist is sill rising in the lanes of a quiet farm as a convoy of cars and trailers appears. Times, Sunday Times
- The following trailer has Tricia Helfer, Emerson from Pushing Daisies and that guy from Fringe who died, got stuck in Olivia's head then really disappeared: May 2009