[ US /ˈtɹeɪsi/ ]
- United States film actor who appeared in many films with Katharine Hepburn (1900-1967)
How To Use Tracy In A Sentence
- Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses. Brian Tracy
- This one, legally named Tracy Worcester - she insists on "Tracy" unless her lunch companion finds her title amusing - is currently having such a moment. Saturday Conversation: The Marchioness of Worcester
- Ken helped Tracy go from renting to owning rental property.
- The foundation of lasting self- confidence and self esteem is excellence, mastery of your work. Brian Tracy
- Tracy is interested in journalism, but Sarah wants to be a doctor.
- By that time, Tracy had radioed the Los Angeles County Harbor Patrol and a rescue boat with divers was on the way.
- The best way to avoid infections of this kind from A. buntonensis is to apply antibiotics such as gentamicin, amikacin, chloramphenicol and tetracycline to the wound immediately after the leech has released itself.
- The way you give your name to others is a measure of how much you like and respect yourself. Brian Tracy
- Tracy had a very bad botte problem which he wrote about. Criss-Cross -- Don Tracy
- I'm a real intellectual-type guy, Tracy," James joked. "Oh, give me a break," Tracy moaned.