How To Use tract house In A Sentence
- The San Gabes were a scrubby desolate range northeast of the city, from which bears and mountain lions emerged with regularity to attack the inhabitants of tract houses gouged from the hills. Excerpt: The Jasmine Trade by Denise Hamilton
- We do get a little footage of him picking flowers outside his tract house, and meandering through a graveyard.
- Eventually I tacked the map, considerably tattered and worn, to the wall of my room, on the second floor of our three-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath pseudo-colonial tract house on Eliots Oak Road.
- At a time when most tract houses were traditionally styled in clapboard or stucco - and not designed by architects - the Eichler stood out.
- We had two darling babies, a tract house, a car and all the usual monthly payments.