- in some classifications: comprising those members of the genus Rhus having foliage that is poisonous to the touch; of North America and northern South America
How To Use Toxicodendron In A Sentence
- This peculiarity is not limited to the Philomycidae and Toxicodendron radicans. What do philomycid slugs and poison ivy have in common?
- Transitional communities of humid evergreen forest occur at about 800 m elevation, with Dipterocarpus turbinatus and Toxicodendron succedanea as the dominant canopy trees. Luang Prabang montane rain forests
- Sumac berries are from the plant Rhus glabra, not to be confused with Rhus toxicodendron, a poisonous plant. Zahtar Bread: Pan Arabe con Zatar
- The densities of all woody species except Hydrangea arborescens, Parthenocissus quinquefolia, Rosa carolina, Rosa multiflora, and Toxicodendron radicans were determined.