- any substance that causes injury or illness or death of a living organism
- having the qualities or effects of a poison
How To Use toxicant In A Sentence
- Unfortunately, and somewhat surprisingly, most Happy Hours seem to concentrate on reducing the price of the amber fluid alone, thus alienating those who either prefer the harder intoxicants or the softer liquids.
- The wine back then was just a drink, not an intoxicant.
- A detoxicant where the forces against liberty are renascent The Washington Times stories: Latest Headlines
- Alcohol is the one intoxicant that is widely available to every grown-up person in the country.
- The numbers might not add up because some chemicals fit into more than one category, for example, they might be carcinogenic and be suspected respiratory toxicants.
- On behalf of my client, Mrs. Fennell, I wish to impress upon the Bench the gravity of the offence with which the accused Richard Fennell is charged, namely, drunkenness from excessive use of an illegal intoxicant known as poteen, house-breaking, terrorizing and almost paralyzing with fear his highly strung and sensitive wife, and adding insult to injury in resisting arrest by his Majesty's guardian of law and order, Duty, and other Irish Comedies
- Drugs may be utilized to alter the pharmacokinetic profile of a toxicant.
- They are more heavily exposed to toxicants in the environment because, pound for pound, they eat more food, drink more water, and breathe more air than adults.
- The regulations also ban people from driving or being in charge of these water sport craft in Tramore Bay while under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants.
- Although the retreat will not make them monks, they will still be required to take the same strict vows, including no intoxicants and a vow of celibacy.