How To Use towboat In A Sentence
- A string of multicolored lights circled the pilothouse of the towboat, and an artificial, faded green wreath was tacked onto a large life ring on the side, near the name Sophie B. The Best Way to Lose
- Second, buoyage and charting are limited - and there's no Coast Guard or TowBoatU.S. to save your bacon if you skewer your yacht on a reef.
- A little before six o'clock, we were casting plugs about a mile above St. Anthony Falls when the Patrick Gannaway, a towboat, came chugging upriver with two barges.
- Interactive displays guide visitors as they observe river traffic through binoculars, use a field guide to identify vessel types, and take the helm in a towboat wheelhouse.
- The towboat alone is separated from its barges and moved alongside the barges for lockage.
- The consummate observer, Mr. McPhee rides along with the owner-driver of an 18-wheel hazmat-carrying truck across the U.S.; with skippers at a large ship-handling school in France; with large-scale towboaters on the Illinois River; and with colossal coal-train operators in Wyoming. How It Gets There From Here- With McPhee Riding Shotgun
- Despite the obvious laboring of the heavy engines, the towboat was barely making one knot forward speed. A WOMAN WITHOUT LIES
- Main Applications: Towboat goods net, floating transportation of wood, bunding etc.