- a truck equipped to hoist and pull wrecked cars (or to remove cars from no-parking zones)
How To Use tow truck In A Sentence
- Unfortunately the tow truck would only take us as far as the next town, 17km away, because the nice man from the NRMA was unable to diagnose the problem given the huge number of IKEA flat packs that were wedged above the spot in the van where the engine lurks. Warning: ten-mile long post ahead
- And every country faced the same problem when it came to dubbing the aw-shucks ramblings of one of the movie's lead characters - the country bumpkin tow truck Mater, voiced in the movie by Larry the Cable Guy. Yahoo! News: Business - Opinion
- The car will need a lift the last 28 miles into Las Vegas on a flatbed tow truck.
- There were parking attendants and tow trucks there issuing tickets and towing vehicles away.
- The tow truck driver who pulled our rig out of the mud jackknifed it and broke out the pickup's rear window. Michael Thornton: 'Workampers': What It's Like to Wander Around the Country in an RV Desperately Looking for Work
- A woman dashed out of her house in her pyjamas to disturb a thief who was using a tow truck to try to steal her car.
- The tow truck driver who eventually towed the truck out testified it had to be towed out of the ditch because the left front wheel was down in the mud and stuck.
- A tow truck was called to attempt to right the trailer.
- Frederick Kincaid informed her that a repossession is a civil matter and the police should not be able to assist the tow truck driver in the repossession and that once she got out of the vehicle she would be unable to do anything to stop the repossession or verify they were even repossessing the right vehicle," the suit states. Madison County Record
- Oh good I thought, but apparently I slept through the car being set alight, the firemen coming and a tow truck.