visited by throngs of tourists
tourists descend in busloads...so the whole place is rather touristy
of the three American Virgin islands St. Thomas is the most touristed
How To Use touristed In A Sentence
- It is delightfully untouristed.
- It was charming, untouristed, and within walking distance to nearly anything that mattered to her. The Poet Prince
- The happiness, the foreign untouristed wonder of that day! An American Idyll The Life of Carleton H. Parker
- Even in the most touristed destinations, there are hidden gems to be found -- if you know where the look. Asia's Best Beaches
- It can be found in a side alley off the northern end of Insadong-gil, the arty albeit touristed main ambling strip of the Insadong district. Barry Yourgrau: Finding Seoul Between a Hipster Bar and a Night Market
- of the three American Virgin islands St. Thomas is the most touristed
- This brunch staple does not originate in any of France's more touristed regions -- the crisp-aired Alps or the sun-soaked south -- but in the drab industrial region of east. Flora Lazar: Pastry Outside of Paris: Museum and 'Mets' in Metz
- Great personalities abound in Bhenswara, a lovely untouristed small town, where it is often said 'the real India' lives.
- I suggest, though, that if Emily was headed directly for, say, some untouristed locale on the Mexican coast, there wouldn't be as much attention paid at all. A Just God Would Only Steer Hurricanes to the U.S.
- We stayed first outside the town of Biella, lovely untouristed city with a stellar salumeria, Mosca. Michael Ruhlman