- neurological disorder characterized by facial grimaces and tics and movements of the upper body and grunts and shouts and coprolalia
How To Use Tourette's syndrome In A Sentence
- Beck did this so often that comedian Lewis Black strung them together on The Daily Show in what he called a medley of Beck's "Hitler Tourette's Syndrome. Mark Green: FOX's Six Tricks: How to Spot the Next Sherrod
- An imbalance of excitation and inhibition may underlie several neurological diseases, including autism, Tourette's syndrome and schizophrenia.
- Four books later, Lethem has settled down a lot -- this book is only a detective story, a shrewd portrait of Brooklyn, a retold "Oliver Twist" and a story so baroquely voiced (the hero has Tourette's syndrome) that Philip Marlowe would blush. Books, 'Tis / Frank Mccourt
- The Daily Show in what he called a medley of Beck's "Hitler Tourette's Syndrome. AlterNet.org Main RSS Feed
- But one thing holds him back: the facial tics, glottal sounds, and uncontrollable gestures of Tourette's Syndrome.
- A child with Tourette's syndrome who is misdiagnosed and placed an a stimulant such as Ritalin or Cylert will, in the words of the parents, ‘Go wild.’
- While Nickell mentioned that many early cases of possession were probably due to disorders such as epilepsy or Tourette's syndrome, pharmacology may also play an increasing role in treating alleged demoniacs.
- Researchers at the University of South Florida later began testing mecamylamine in the hope it would help children with Tourette's syndrome. Yahoo! News: Business - Opinion
- Most physicians have heard of the (occasionally obscene) speech tics that can occur with Tourette's syndrome, but many other tics are more common.
- Also, mattie you obviously have rezko tourette's syndrome. Obama Campaign: We're On The Verge Of Wrapping This Thing Up