[ US /tuˈɫuz/ ]
- a city on the Garonne River in southern France to the southeast of Bordeaux; a cultural center of medieval Europe
How To Use Toulouse In A Sentence
- The case is appealed to the parliament at Toulouse, and there the accused man is on the verge of being declared innocent when a peglegged soldier clomps into the courtroom and announces himself as the true Martin Guerre. Archive 2009-01-01
- Mr Bamberski, who is of Polish origin and lives near Toulouse, was in Mulhouse at the weekend and is suspected of making the call, police said. Father Kidnapped Daughter's Killer to Bring Him to Justice
- Look at our results this season and only two teams have whipped us, the Ospreys and Toulouse.
- The aircraft departed from Paris at around 11: 30 and flew out over the Atlantic Ocean for a final supersonic sprint, before heading overland subsonically to the former Aerospatiale factory at Toulouse, where a ceremony was planned to greet the aircraft.
- The Spanish Illness Toulouse Valmorain arrived in Saint-Domingue in 1770, the same year the dauphin of France married the Austrian archduchess, Marie Antoinette. 'Island Beneath the Sea'
- Mike Resnick: A Club in Montmartre: An Encounter with Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec Can Anybody Figure This Out?
- Toulouse is known as La Ville Rouge (the red city) because of the dusky red hue of most buildings in the city centre; very pretty it is too.
- Toulouse chair in broad stripe, 475 next. Times, Sunday Times
- Qantas chief executive Geoff Dixon attended the handover ceremony in Toulouse where he said the Australian carrier planned to boost its order for the superjet. Latest News - Yahoo!7 News
- After a textbook start, they took an early lead when Toulouse were penalised for collapsing the maul and Drahm kicked the subsequent penalty.