[ UK /tˈʌtʃskɹiːn/ ]
- a computer display that enables the user to interact with the computer by touching areas on the screen
How To Use touchscreen In A Sentence
- Okay, it's yet another 'time management' title in the style of Diner Dash, but this one's stylishly presented with nice touchscreen implementation and a calmingly rhythmic structure. Ten essential Google Android games
- Among the new TVs announced are 3D-capable LED 8000-series LCD sets with improved edge LED backlights, 240Hz technology, built-in Wi-Fi, Skype video calls, and a touchscreen remote control that includes a built-in 3-inch LCD screen that can display TV content. CES 2011: Samsung joins the Smart TV set, adds inches to TV lines
- Mood lighting and touchscreen for gadget geeks. The Sun
- I always thought if you used a drafting table as the base for a touchscreen, you ought to hang an angled mirror above it at eyelevel, so you could have direct manipulation without killing your posture. reply Why Desktop Touch Screens Don’t Really Work Well For Humans
- Top spec, naturally, with touchscreen. Times, Sunday Times
- If you'd prefer, there are other control configurations available, one of which doesn't use the touchscreen.
- The touchscreen can tell a fingertip and a knuckle apart. The Sun
- Dopo aver presentato il primo touchscreen phone della sua storia, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, sembra che la casa finlandese sia intenzionata a non fermarsi affatto qui, anzi. Feeds4all documents in category 'SEO'
- The system uses a flat panel touchscreen and a separate IR keyboard and its small footprint allows it to fit any test bench.
- They claim the touchscreen devices provide a 'low-cost link to the outside world'. The Sun