- a computer display that enables the user to interact with the computer by touching areas on the screen
How To Use touch screen In A Sentence
- Using this configuration, many of Samus' weapons and abilities are handled via on-screen touch screen options.
- Insiders reckon a new slinkier machine with a touch screen could be on the way. The Sun
- N.O.V.A. HD, Gameloft, £3.99 With neither a mouse nor joypad, first person shooting games on a touch screen have not been terribly good. New iPad games reviews
- The ‘DS’ stands for dual screen - one screen is the main display, and the other is a touch screen.
- As the user, you can interface with the system via keypads, touch screens, panic buttons, TV screens, computers, telephones, handheld remotes or other devices.
- Samsung Instinct, exclusively available from Sprint, has a high-tech look with a large, vibrant touch screen featuring localized tactile feedback, called haptics, which allow the virtual QWERTY keypad and other operations to become a sensory experience. MobileTechNews
- Open it another way, and a 2.8-inch touch screen appears.
- The touch screen is really stunning, measuring 3 inches diagonally, which is a hair larger than the 2. 81-inch display on the Voyager. Undefined
- Newer models of viewfinders even let you add effects to your video via an LCD touch screen while you are filming.
- Instead of the usual array of knobs, dials and passive screens, MyFord Touch is dominated by a giant 8-inch touch screen, with large function icons in the center and color-coded corners that you touch to switch the screen among four main functions: multisource audio entertainment, navigation, phone and climate control. Ford Drives Digital Dashboards to Next Level