someone whose employment involves carrying something
the bonds were transmitted by carrier
How To Use toter In A Sentence
- Perhaps this particular act of civil disobedience is seen as a radical, terroristic harbinger of waves of violence to come, as rabid gun-toters react, badly, to the intended avalanche of regulations and taxes that Congress is working on. Coyote Blog » Blog Archive » We Have Clearly Run Out of Real Law Enforcement Challenges
- Steam and smoke are rising in clouds from the audience of whistle-toters as the gospelised dance anthem Come Together is followed by the filling-loosening bass riff of Loaded, the group's l990 chart break-through.
- Odontotermes spp. build both subterranean and epigeal nests. Chemical use in Africa~ opportunities and risks
- The newcome Reds took all the muskets away from the gun-toters, and then led them off into the woods. He Don't Know Him
- They are used by rollerbladers, stroller-pushers, bicyclists, and rolly-bag toters.
- But the Cryptoterrestrial Hypothesis is grounded in a more familiar context; I'm not suggesting unseen dimensions or the need for ufonauts to "downshift" to our level our consciousness. Archive 2006-12-01
- Prima di tutto, fatemi ringraziare Wouter Stoter regista, con Daniel Bruce, del video per la pazienza con cui ha sopportato i miei capricci da geek; e per la clip. No Fat Clips!!! : COPARCK – A Good Year for the Robots
- To analyze factors influencing the implementation will help us find out problems and solve them so as toter the development of the curriculum reform in remote area.