How To Use totemist In A Sentence
- It depends whether their religion is totemistic, pantheistic or monotheistic, surely.
- But most of the film could have been made by almost anyone, even though I doubt anyone else would have made so much of the connection Alexander has with a hawk - Stone loves his totemistic avatars.
- True to Lacanian theory, the penis is not just a corporeal implement of sexual pleasure, but a totemistic phallus representing authority negotiated via speech.
- And here is the Raiders' totemistic beef: Possession is nine-tenths of the law.
- Nor would the theory account for the absence of a taboo in the lower savagery, nor for the totemistic character of the lady, nor, least of all, for the peltry which is the most picturesque, if not the most important, incident in this group of tales. The Science of Fairy Tales An Inquiry into Fairy Mythology
- It is interesting that in animist, totemistic and polytheistic belief systems there are deities and powers associated with the branches of the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. The Two Trees
- Drummer Joshua Delpech-Ramey tries to explain it: ‘Hot core means, to me, these four things: apocalyptic pop, brain rap, totemistic love rock and animalistic dance music.’