- computer that registers bets and divides the total amount bet among those who won
- a calculator that performs simple arithmetic functions
How To Use totalizer In A Sentence
- An intelligent flow totalizer based on 89 C 58 MCU is introduced.
- Disastrously short, and he wonders if the fuel totalizer could be wrong. Orbit
- Distribution sensor isolation, relay output, Totalizer, temperature and pressure compensation, and long - distance communication.
- A beep consists of 2 tones: 2200 + 1700 Hz. A relay in the fortress called the "B relay" (yes, there is also an 'A relay ') places a capacitor across the speech circuit during totalizer read-out to prevent the "customer" from hearing the red box tones. The Official Phreaker's Manual Version 1.1 by The Jammer and Jack the Ripper
- If the slug miraculously survives the gamut, it will then strike the appropriate totalizer arm causing a ratchet wheel to rotate once for every The Official Phreaker's Manual V1.1 by The Jammer and Jack the Ripper Part II
- Wisdom of crowd ideas have been used for a while in totalizer based horse racing events. PicksPal Could Disrupt Sports Betting Markets
- The totalizer then causes the coin signal oscillator to readout a dual-frequency signal indicating the value deposited to ACTS (a computer) or the TSPS operator. The Official Phreaker's Manual Version 1.1 by The Jammer and Jack the Ripper
- Asked about the problem of the voting pattern of a booth becoming public due to the use of the EVMs, he said: "We have developed a machine called totalizer through which we can connect Gaea Times (by Simple Thoughts) Breaking News and incisive views 24/7
- The totalizer is the mechanism in the phone that counts deposited coins and sends a tone back to the co for every 5 cents that is deposited. Phrack Issue #18 (Crimson Death's Issue)