How To Use totalisator In A Sentence
- The Tasmanian Turf Club banned bookmakers and confined betting on the island to the on-course totalisator in 1897.
- The fledgling Norfolk Island based AusTOTE also offers volume based commission rates of 2 to 5%, proving that a totalisator can be run on those low margins.
- Before the tender, the lottery and the Bulgarian sports totalisator will be transformed into a joint stock company.
- Wren's season of notoriety rose mainly from vehement wowser pursuit of his illegal totalisator in Collingwood.
- In 1912, George Julius converted his invented mechanical vote counter into a mechanical totalisator.
- Julius realised his rejected voting machine could speed up this whole process, so by 1913 he'd changed his voting machine into a totalisator, nicknamed the tote, which counted all the bets.
- Exempt are punters wanting to place a bet online with a bookmaker or a totalisator licensed in South Africa.
- Hardly had he struck the last key of the mechanical totalisator than his presence was asked for in the experimental room.