[ US /ˈtɑt/ ]
[ UK /tˈɒt/ ]
[ UK /tˈɒt/ ]
determine the sum of
Add all the people in this town to those of the neighboring town
a small amount (especially of a drink)
a tot of rum
- a young child
How To Use tot In A Sentence
- Maurice Mair seemed to spin like a teetotum and pitch upon his face like a ninepin. The Complete Father Brown
- The magnificent 18 th-century mansion is set in private landscaped grounds at the edge of the town, opposite the golf links and West Sands but totally screened by trees, woods and 18-foot high lodge gates.
- This proposed procurement is a continuation of an existing contractual agreement for the developed prototype NASA Student Ambassadors Virtual Community (NSAVC) web site. ... Curious Virtual Community Procurement - NASA Watch
- I was totally expecting you to say that you read a section looking for the miscut part and got yourself hideously freaked out for the bike ride home. Cooperative Blog » Blog Archive » Stephen King
- She had wiggled through a tot-sized aperture in the alcove, and toddled over to a display of butterfly nets four feet away.
- A good few fish remained in the fishery, and the total catch for the week was 14.
- Patients received a conditioning regimen that consisted of total body irradiation (1375 cGy in 11 fractions) with partial lung shielding, thiotepa (10 mg/kg), cyclophosphamide (120 mg/kg), and rabbit antithymocyte globulin (1.5 mg/kg). EurekAlert! - Breaking News
- Coco Stylewood baby lounger, which is quite fitting, because your pet is totally your baby as well. bostonkayla on 2008-09-24 15: 46: 19 view bostonkayla's Apartment Therapy Main
- A 'the time we lay there it lowped and flang and capered and span like a teetotum, and whiles we could hear it skelloch as it span. David Balfour, a sequel to Kidnapped.
- Witnesses said that two Hispanic men were seen toting the garments away.