[ UK /tˈɒʃ/ ]
[ US /ˈtɑʃ/ ]
[ US /ˈtɑʃ/ ]
- pretentious or silly talk or writing
How To Use tosh In A Sentence
- Perhaps I've been corrupted by Photoshop, but regardless, the GIMP just feels unusably arcane and clunky. December 29th, 2007
- Huh, a good sport, also helped HuffPostTech turn him into a "lolcat" of sorts using a screenshot from a video of a photoshoot he'd done in the past (scroll down for the picture). Ben Huh Stars As A Lolcat, Talks Twitter, Memes, And Going Viral (PICTURE)
- With the development of programs like Paintbox and Photoshop, computers began to color the work of traditional artists as well.
- Clad in a nightdress, boots (no socks) and a mackintosh, I am swept along by the crowd running before the speeding police jeeps until we are surrounded on all sides by heavily armed police.
- Photoshop has long been a leader among graphics manipulation and paint software.
- Then again, there are those who reckon that's a load of old tosh and who would love nothing more than to be a fly on the wall next time BT's chiefs get together.
- With the aid of lacker varnish and skilful painting, paper made excellent trunks, tobacco bags, cigar cases, saddles, telescope cases, the frames of microscopes; and we even saw and used excellent water-proof coats made of simple paper, which did keep out the rain, and were as supple as the best macintosh ... .. The Art of Travel Shifts and Contrivances Available in Wild Countries
- As part of the strategic collaboration Hynix and Toshiba have extended their patent cross licensing.
- At a maximum speed of 300 kph, the planned train system would operate along an 80-kilometer route connecting Haneda Airport and Narita Airport via Tokyo's Rinkai Fukutoshin waterfront subcenter and Chiba City. News On Japan
- One of the most powerful is a program called Digital Performer for the Power Macintosh.