How To Use torturously In A Sentence
- y'all: contraction of "you all," a more musical, streamlined, unisyllabic take on the 2nd person plural than the northern phonetic catastrophe "you'ze guys." but y'all is a sadly misunderstood contraction, all too often torturously overused in fictional settings wherein "southernness" must be conveyed. in fact, y'all is rather more complicated than a mere drawling exercise in vowel manipulation, and only an ignorant yankee would treat it as such. Cherie puts her M.A. to marginally good use
- So you have the option to torturously pursue everything – if you don't understand Me.
- Other things that I really want is for it to be reasonably paced, SR was so tediously torturously slow. Voice Of The Fans: What Do You Want To See From the New Superman Franchise?
- There are over 400 stitches on the needles at the moment and each row is going at a torturously slow pace.
- He had entranced me with the mere feeling of his sound, so much to the point that everything around me was mist, and every impulse which would have owned me was torturously overshadowed by the power of that capriccio.