How To Use topologically In A Sentence
- In addition, the measurement results can be displayed dynamically, topologically, statistically, or in a tabular format on a monitor.
- Topologically, then, a sphere and a torus are distinct entities.
- For the case of a finite-dimensional real linear space these are infinite systems whose adjoint cone is topologically closed.
- These two-dimensional examples give us an idea of how to build the more difficult three-dimensional, topologically compact spaces.
- That result means that topologically, the manifold in question is a 3 - sphere .
- Using this system, geodata is topologically processed and the result saved in a three-dimensional database so that modeled objects can be continuously updated.
- High levels of refractory elements such as rhenium can make the alloys prone to the formation of what are known as deleterious topologically close packed The Engineer - News