[ UK /tˈɒpnɒtʃ/ ]
of the highest quality
played top-notch tennis
a super party
she is absolutely tops
a first-rate golfer
an ace reporter
a crack shot
an athlete in tiptop condition
How To Use topnotch In A Sentence
- Lauren riffed on his twin lodestars, topnotch tailoring and drop dead evening wear. Times, Sunday Times
- One way of doing this is establishing a topnotch internet connection. The Sun
- The hotel's restaurant serves topnotch food, made using fresh, local ingredients. The Sun
- Designing one-of-a-kind attractions requires skills that combine a topnotch technical background with a creative spark.
- Plus, the perfect bore of the new barrel would assure topnotch accuracy.
- The wannabe apprentices have to come up with a topnotch doggy accessory. The Sun
- But as well as the benefit of a topnotch education, there may be other factors at play when it comes to the success of these high-flyers and science might be closer than we think to coming up with a few answers.
- How did you find it working with a topnotch team of co-writers? The Sun
- The band sounds great, the production of the disc is topnotch and the causes for which the proceeds go to are just.
- It really is going to be topnotch entertainment. The Sun