[ UK /tˈəʊpi/ ]
- a lightweight hat worn in tropical countries for protection from the sun
- a large South African antelope; considered the swiftest hoofed mammal
How To Use topi In A Sentence
- He expressed his racial hatred for everyone, especially OBama making veiled death threats, spoke of other dangerous topics etc … and then offered to sell me a mosser rifle as he was buying a a whole shippment of them. Alex Jones' Prison Planet.com
- With the usual prerogative of the wealthy classes, he tended to choose doctors with a reputation for having studied some topics in greater detail than usual.
- The attitude of sex offense and the examination of mass media were the topics less to be reported lately.
- Side effects of all topical treatments include allergic and contact dermatitis, depigmentation of surrounding normal skin, and postinflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- That being impossible here, let us return to the topic of theism and the relation of evil to divine purpose.
- ‘News’ is often more agitprop or tabloid than topical.
- Tessa Morris-Suzuku of Australian National University perhaps the most widely known Australian historian of Japan presented a paper on colonial Karafuto, one of many topics she is currently researching. 2007: Japan Top Ten Year in Review
- There are few food topics that arouse as much emotion as fish and chips. Times, Sunday Times
- In fact, I found myself reluctant to skip any topic in the book.
- For example, the origin of ivory can be identified by its strontium isotopic composition, which reflects the diet of the elephant.