[ UK /tˈəʊpɐ/ ]
- a person who drinks alcoholic beverages (especially to excess)
How To Use toper In A Sentence
- In addition, the transcervical approach has fewer associated side effects, decreased operative time and minimal postoperative hospitalization.
- Patients with full range of motion in the early postoperative period may be immobilized for a longer period, because they are less likely to develop a stiff shoulder.
- In the long-day plant Arabidopsis, flowering is accelerated under photoperiods exceeding a critical daylength.
- The difference will be exacerbated because birds, the most well-represented endotherms in the analysis, demonstrate constrained phenological plasticity due to photoperiodic induction of gonad maturation and migration, especially for long-distance migrants. The Guardian World News
- Missouri fortunately escaped. opened my trunks and boxes and exposed the articles to dry. found my papers damp and several articles damp. the stoper had come out of a phial of laudinum and the contents had run into the drawer and distroyed a gret part of my medicine in such manner that it was past recovery. waited very impatiently for the return of The Journals of Lewis and Clark, 1804-1806
- In addition to the above, data was retrieved about age, sex, preoperative and postoperative hearing and the timing of the postoperative audiogram.
- A time switch can accurately control the photoperiod.
- As an example, it offers cans of beer at 10p, litre boxes of wine at 30p and white rum at 2 a bottle, prices that would delight the most budget-minded Maryhill toper.
- Adult male albino rats were housed in the controlled temperature and photoperiod.
- The cells were fixed and permeabilized with Cytofix/Cytoperm ™ buffer (BD BioScience) for 20 minutes at 4°C and incubated with allophycocyanin anti-IFN-γ or corresponding isotype controls (eBioscience) for 20 minutes on ice. PLoS ONE Alerts: New Articles