of the highest quality
played top-notch tennis
a super party
she is absolutely tops
a first-rate golfer
an ace reporter
a crack shot
an athlete in tiptop condition
How To Use top-notch In A Sentence
- Gippsland's Horse of the Year was announced recently which went to a top-notch racing horse in the region.
- All the excesses are left to the top-notch restaurant below. Times, Sunday Times
- Whatever your choice, make sure you buy top-notch works of art that you really like.
- This restaurant reportedly has top-notch seafood, slick service and awe-inspiring decor.
- A stellar third-person shooter that pulses with feverish invention, A&D welds together top-notch controls, a truly mental plot, and some of the most strategic gunplay to hit consoles in ages.
- And as the restaurant is top-notch. Times, Sunday Times
- He's a classic winner, the very deuce of a top-notcher. Grey Town An Australian Story
- The decor is tasteful and unobtrusive without being bland and it is spiced up by some great artworks and top-notch fixtures and fittings. The Sun
- The balance between treble and bass is just right and there's no doubting this is a top-notch system that any self-respecting audiophile would be happy to own.
- Even at the campiest moments of Spider-Man 3, the franchise was absolutely a series rooted in character development above admittedly top-notch spectacle. Scott Mendelson: Corporate Filmmaking at Its Worst? Sony Boots Raimi/Maguire, Reboots Spider-Man for 2012