How To Use toothed wheel In A Sentence
- This toothed wheel should be meshed with that one.
- But a simple arrangement of belted wheels in place of the toothed wheels _a_ and _c_ might very readily be prepared by the ingenious amateur telescopist; and Half-hours with the Telescope Being a Popular Guide to the Use of the Telescope as a Means of Amusement and Instruction.
- This heart, called an ‘escapement,’ consists of a clever arrangement of swinging paddles set beside a toothed wheel shaped like a crown.
- The picture is then traced onto the boards, using a pointer or toothed wheel, and marked out with cones from the alder tree or with coffee beans.
- Every mechanic knows that a ratchet is a toothed wheel or bar used to prevent a gizmo from moving backward. No Uncertain Terms
- But when the daughter of the Fitzpatrick family begins to take a personal interest in Kwame, he is drawn inexorably into the stained, toothed wheels of history.