it's regrettable that she didn't go to college
it's too bad he had no feeling himself for church
How To Use too bad In A Sentence
- Fred Wye seemed like a decent sort of cuss, Peter thought, too bad his brother wasn't more like him. SOMETHING IN THE WATER
- But wait, that bugger is gone already, Too bad, so sad. The Volokh Conspiracy » Would “Deem & Pass” Survive Judicial Review?
- It is too bad that we often put readers, ordained and lay, in costumes that shackle the creative reading of texts.
- By African standards, Ghana is not doing too badly.
- It's too bad that the return on your investment doesn't always yield the big gains you want.
- Except for being the punchline of a few freshman jokes, being the lone "freshy" on the tennis team hasn't been too bad, either. Paul & Matt's Sports Attack
- Too bad that slive doesn't have the stones to do something Loser with Socks
- The prickling in my feet comes and goes, and I'm tippy and dizzy every so often, but nothing is too bad right now.
- I've lost my wallet. --That's too bad.
- I applaud the ease and convenience of that answer; too bad I lack the power of self-deception necessary to believe it. Harlan Ellison on God