[ US /ˈtoʊnɝ/ ]
[ UK /tˈəʊnɐ/ ]
[ UK /tˈəʊnɐ/ ]
- a solution containing chemicals that can change the color of a photographic print
- a black or colored powder used in a printer to develop a xerographic image
- a lotion for cleansing the skin and contracting the pores
How To Use toner In A Sentence
- Left of center a circular form hovers between the foreground and back-ground: both cell-like and lunar, it is concealed and revealed by waves of golden brown toner.
- Hydrosols can be used in place of water in creating facial toners and other skin care products.
- PrintCountry. com is a leading online store for discount office and printer supplies such as inkjet printer ink cartridges and laser toner cartridges. KansasCity.com: Front Page
- Of course, you'll probably need to try a few out to find the best one for your skin but, as a general rule, pick alcohol-free formulations for dry skin and pick mattifying or shine-control toners for oily skin.
- He's gone from stoner hero in the Harold and Kumar movies to hot FBI agent in FlashForward – a role that comes with a sexy walk "if you're carrying a real gun.
- Pangea sells what it calls "ecocentric bodycare" products: cleansers, scrubs, creams, toners, masks, lotions and soaps, among other items. Pangea Organic's line of natural skin-care products is growing
- A specialist in Frankfurt has prepared a shoulder brace for Stoner to wear to protect his collarbone.
- The rotating French press is a terrific triceps toner because it really isolates the triceps muscle.
- Thanks!!! diner monitor my pc monte blance half past dead kneehole balpen rollerball cast stylo pen waterman carene deluxe blue ball pen ricoh waste toner bottle tempur pedic baltimore stackable storage cube tempur pedic topper calvin and hobbes gucci purse wallet Feeling all gooey inside
- Sally stops and puts the toner cartridge back into the printer.