How To Use Tom and Jerry In A Sentence
- Fred Quimby, producer for not only Tom and Jerry but the entire MGM cartoon divisions.
- A gory, ultra violent battle between an indigen and a squirrel, in the tradition of Tom and Jerry, Wile E. No Fat Clips!!! : Indigen: Episode 279
- At Leigh's gallery in Soho, Dr. Seuss drawings share wall space with Snoopy paintings and original production cels of Wile E. Coyote and Tom and Jerry.
- Now, they can actually show you what happened, in the sort of terrifying detail that makes the EastEnders omnibus seem like a Tom and Jerry cartoon.
- Central barmaster Justin Guthrie will be ladling out not only bubbling hot mugs of Tom and Jerry (rum, sugar, eggs and boiling water) but cups of Some Punch for a Change (created for this column during the campaign). Having a Ball at the Inauguration
- Reade's fulmination recounts the Tom Hicks‑George Gillett years, which ended in court in October, shortly after Liverpool lost to Blackpool and half the Kop stayed behind to demand the removal of the Tom and Jerry of Premier League ownership. Kenny Dalglish is showing at Liverpool he was never a busted flush | Paul Hayward
- You said Tom and Jerry were hoodooed," said Andy and Hortense together. The Cat in Grandfather's House
- They are bringing in the whole lot of toons, Bugs Bunny himself, Tom and Jerry eternally plaguing each other and the sworn enemies who cannot live without each other, Tweety and Sylvester, and of course, Daffy Duck.
- Tom and Jerry bury frying pans in each other's heads and countless kids presenters throw slimy gunge over each other.