How To Use toilet articles In A Sentence
- The chaplain's office became the receiving and distribution point for clothing and toilet articles.
- One matching baby-blue Samsonite hatbox, containing my shoes, portable alarm clock, and toilet articles.
- The homeless shelter needs $1,000 a month for supplies such as toilet articles, coffee, and bedding.
- There was a camp canteen where the prisoners could buy cigarettes, toilet articles or canned food.
- When I had arranged these, with my hairbrush and other toilet articles on the dressing table, the place began to look quite homelike.
- Clearly she will have some luggage (at least a change of clothes and toilet articles) with her, if no maid.