of or relating to the African country of Togo or its people
the Togolese capital
- a native or inhabitant of Togo
How To Use Togolese In A Sentence
- President Faure and the Togolese government attach great importance to relations with China, adhere to the one-China policy and support China's grand cause of reunification.
- Togolese Colonel Yark Damehane has accused the 'Movement citoyen pour l'alternance' or Citizens's Movement for Change to which the youths belong of inciting citizens to violence as it vows to use "any means" in order disrupt the polls nationwide. AllAfrica News: Latest
- Born to a Togolese father and resident in France, Boukpeti has been to Togo only once, as a baby.
- Albert's prolonged bachelorhood even sparked persistent rumors he was gay, though those were largely quashed after he acknowledged having fathered two children out of wedlock — a now-teenage daughter with a California woman and a little boy with a stewardess of Togolese origin. Prince Albert <![CDATA[&]]> Charlene Wittstock Married In Civil Ceremony (PHOTOS)
- A FLEC commander said the Togolese team was not targeted in the attack but was a casualty of the war.
- Police in Angola have detained two suspects in connection with Friday's deadly ambush of the Togolese national football team.
- Until the white water kayaker's bronze medal triumph, many Togolese had no idea who he was bar the odd mention in the sports pages of local newspapers.
- The Togolese forward also warned against Madrid taking their foot off the gas in the return leg and insisted the side still had a job to do at White Hart Lane.
- the Togolese capital