used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
How To Use to a lesser extent In A Sentence
- To a lesser extent, the jaw depressors (mainly digastric, geniohyoid and lateral pterygoid muscles) were examined.
- Forcible conscription of adults and children continued, although children were conscripted to a lesser extent than in the previous year.
- The other squash we know and like is pumpkin, a winter squash used almost exclusively for pie in our country and to a lesser extent for baked goods such as breads, cakes and cookies.
- Fructose, aka levulose, found naturally in fruits and, to a lesser extent, vegetables, is the sweetest of all sugars.
- In Harare and Bulawayo and to a lesser extent in rural areas, there are many training centers.
- English and to a lesser extent Scottish aristocratic society were indeed notably fluid in the aftermath of the bouleversement of 1066.
- The devolution of political power to Scotland, and to a lesser extent to Wales, has changed the political landscape.
- Exceptionally well-crystallized zinc-bearing rhodonite was a locally abundant gangue mineral at Franklin and, to a lesser extent, Sterling Hill, Sussex County, New Jersey.
- Substantial quantities of RME (rape methyl esters) are produced in the European Union and to a lesser extent in North America. Chapter 9
- The overwhelming causes of poverty in rural areas were low pay and to a lesser extent old age and widowhood.