- explosive consisting of a yellow crystalline compound that is a flammable toxic derivative of toluene
How To Use TNT In A Sentence
- Men is unlike anything else on TNT, and needed a more powerful lead-in than the puerile Franklin & Bash to sell it to a mainstream audience. Ask Matt: Midseason TV, Emmys, The Good Wife, Glee, Jesse Stone and More!
- Despite its under-performance this spring, TNT has renewed Southlandfor a third season to begin airing in 2011. Miscellaneous Debris, April Edition « Screaming Blue Reviews
- They make nitroglycerine, like all the thalassic peoples; they also make TNT and catastrophite, and propellants. Uller Uprising
- Dutch postal and express company TNT NV sent a convoy of 22 trucks loaded with rice, eggs, bottled water and other supplies to the city of Mawlamyine in southeastern Myanmar from Bangkok. Delivery Firms Help in Myanmar and China
- This is far more than the total tonnage of TNT used by either side during the last war.
- Like the TNT, Winchester's 34 gr. bullet expands with explosive effect, breaking into almost sand-sized particles when fired into tissue simulants such as ballistic gelatin or even water.
- DYNAMITE: The term applies to TNT's bittersweet Men of a Certain Age, continuing its terrific second season, but not so much to the instantly tiresome new legal dramedy Franklin & Bash, which implodes in the belief that aggressive quirkiness, smarmy frat-boy sexual innuendo and a "suits are douches" philosophy will endear its Peter Pan protagonists to a wide audience. Matt's TV Week in Review
- Lens won't stray from waggish TNT trio of Barkley, Smith and Johnson - USATODAY. com Lens won't stray from waggish TNT trio of Barkley, Smith and Johnson
- The reason for the replacement is that IMX-101 is even more stable than TNT, which when invented was hailed as famously insensitive to shock and other conditions which would reliably detonate other high explosives of the day such as guncotton and nitroglycerine. Everything2 New Writeups
- Ramorum rudimtnta axillar* Scapi terminal. terc* tes» filifon loQgifi '. firiati, Lsvea t infeme adfper* fi foL lioearibus » indivifis » noii dentatis » fed ferrato-fpinofi, fubnudt • Corymbi terminal* alterni, fubdivifi • CaL apice fphacelatus • Cor* lutea; radio 8-fl. ovato » vix 3-dent. Summa plantarum