How To Use tirelessness In A Sentence
- He did so with a tirelessness and grace which he regularly shows on the pitch.
- But he more than compensated for any physical deficits by his willingness to court female readers, and by his tirelessness in discussing his own work.
- There is no doubting his tirelessness and his commitment, no doubting his popularity among his own people and no doubting that he is a nice man.
- His tirelessness is apparent from a strike-rate of a wicket every 51.6 balls that bears comparison with many all-time greats.
- A record-breaking sprinter in his youth - his collegiate mark in the 60-yard dash stood for decades - he has revealed, in his first term, the tirelessness, stamina and patience of a long-distance runner.