- a tuberculin test in which a disk with several tines bearing tuberculin antigen is used to puncture the skin; development of a hard red area indicates past or present exposure to tubercle bacilli and the need for further testing
How To Use tine test In A Sentence
- When routine testing at 20 weeks showed that Southampton, PA mother-to-be Andrea Malloy's alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) levels were high, the news was not good. Gastroschisis — Malloy
- Paulsen suggests rotating backup tapes to ensure minimal wear and tear, and to perform routine tests, such as reformatting and retensioning.
- Ultimately , author discusses when to use routine test and when to use automation test in application.
- Objective To edit the spondee word lists as basic speech materials for routine tests in Shanxi dialect speakers.
- California distributor recalls bunched spinach after routine tests detect salmonella Calif. firm recalls spinach after salmonella foundSALINAS, Calif. Gaea Times (by Simple Thoughts) Breaking News and incisive views 24/7
- California distributor recalls bunched spinach after routine tests detect salmonella Gaea Times (by Simple Thoughts) Breaking News and incisive views 24/7
- For example, on-farm control programs such as TQM and HACCP require routine testing for antibiotic residues. Northernstar.com.au: The Northern Star
- Warning letters went out to thousands of doctors today alerting them that Sanofi Aventis is recalling 800,000 doses of pediatric swine flu vaccine in prefilled syringes because routine tests disclosed that its potency has diminished, officials say. POLITICAL HOT TOPICS: December 16, 2009
- Cessation of smoking and a diet rich in fresh fruit and vegetables should be recommended in patients who are found on routine testing to have bilateral age related macular changes with normal central vision,.