How To Use time unit In A Sentence
- This will be a full time unit housing books from 12 different antiquarian booksellers around the country.
- Jones was already mulling over offers from Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur by the time United moved in and triggered the £16m release clause to gazump everyone. Sir Alex Ferguson acts swiftly to gazump rival bidders for Phil Jones | Daniel Taylor
- But a combination of solid defending and shots which zing just high or wide, meant that by the time United had found their way back into the game, they were only one goal behind.
- Finally, as a little light relief, there are the questions that admit of only one possible time unit.
- The most simple formalisms link crop growth to fertilization regime or to time, expressed in days or in time units (cumulative degree-days) from sowing.
- Program time units may be bought for exclusive sponsorship or multiple sponsorship.
- In the second period of extra time United pushed hard looking again for another equaliser.