- a certificate of deposit from which withdrawals can be made only after advance notice or at a specified future date
How To Use time deposit In A Sentence
- Time deposits are usually held for longer periods of time to meet irregular payments and as a form of savings. Collins Dictionary of Economics
- You need to provide your ID card or passport to withdraw your time deposit before maturity.
- M3 is M1 plus bank time deposits and certificates of deposit.
- In opening an account of time deposit of small savings for lump-sum withdrawal, the depositor shall present his or her ID card or other valid credentials.
- Nationwide different - areas automatic banking of local foreign currency current time deposits has been realized.
- A time deposit is less liquid since the cost of redeeming it before maturity is not trivial. 10.
- Passbook of time deposits is a method of deposit wITe by lump-sum deposit and withdrawal time deposits in multiple currencies and maturities are not handled in a single passbook.
- Just like a time deposit versus a passbook savings account, there's a trade off: cost-effectiveness versus accessibility.
- Sight deposits are, in the main, cheque account funds while time deposits incorporate an element of withdrawal restriction, i.e. notice.
- Dear auspicious: am in all the time deposit this idea, expectation can receive interest.