a problematic situation that will eventually become dangerous if not addressed
the refugee camp is a ticking bomb waiting to go off
India is a demographic time bomb
- a bomb that has a detonating mechanism that can be set to go off at a particular time
How To Use time bomb In A Sentence
- Gliders and microlights have replaced wartime bombers at Rufforth Airfield, and they fly over a York very different to that which once echoed to the drone of the Halifax engines.
- MOSCOW - A new showdown between president and parliament has shortened the fuse on Russia's constitutional time bomb as Moscow waits for Friday's meeting of the Congress of People's Deputies. ANC Daily News Briefing
- A time bomb containing a small but by no means negligible amount of cold takeaway coffee. Times, Sunday Times
- It is a time bomb waiting to explode.
- The child vagrant population is growing and is a virtual time bomb waiting to explode.
- Glass boxes were stacked upon each other, each containing one type of rifle or explosive device, from the silent gun to the bazooka, time bombs to grenades.
- Maybe there was a zero error bombsight company, but the company that makes reels now made time bombs for drilling. Here is your test question for today boys and girls.
- Whoever wrote the screenplay is a ticking time bomb and should be locked up New SAW V Video Clip | /Film
- India is a demographic time bomb
- This proposal is a political time bomb that could cost the government the next election.