How To Use thyrotrophin In A Sentence
- The response to thyroxine in patients with positive autoantibodies or abnormal thyrotrophin releasing hormone responses did not differ from that in other participants; numbers were too small for detailed analysis.
- Of these, eight had been treated with thyroxine for an abnormal test result for thyrotrophin releasing hormone, and all considered their menstrual loss to have returned to normal.
- At baseline, serum ferritin and antithyroid peroxidase antibodies were measured and a thyrotrophin releasing hormone test was performed.
- Anterior pituitary function was investigated in five patients using glucagon, thyrotrophin releasing hormone, and gonadotrophin releasing hormone challenge.
- He tested for thyrotrophin releasing hormone in 67 women with menorrhagia who had normal concentrations of thyroxine and thyroid stimulating hormone.
- Some investigators have claimed that lead affects both peripheral thyroid hormone levels and basal and stimulated thyrotrophin levels in lead-exposed males.