- an iodine containing protein that is obtained from the thyroid gland and exhibits the general properties of the globulins
How To Use thyroglobulin In A Sentence
- The thyroid hormones thyroxine and triiodothyronine are iodinated amino acid derivatives formed by oxidative coupling of two iodinated tyrosine residues in the thyroid protein thyroglobulin.
- The test measures a protein known as thyroglobulin, which is made by thyroid-cancer cells.
- Thyroid antibodies were measured by an immunoradiographic procedure using thyroglobulin and purified thyroid peroxidase in 11 subjects.
- After a patient's initial treatment, the standard follow-up includes periodic ultrasound exams of the neck as well as blood tests to measure thyroglobulin, a protein that is an excellent tumor marker for differentiated thyroid cancer. Glenn D. Braunstein, M.D.: Thyroid Cancer: The Facts
- In one of the final steps involved in creating this pure thyroglobulin and assuring it was not altered, Rose injected that thyroglobulin—derived from rabbit thyroids—back into his rabbits. The Autoimmune Epidemic
- Low serum thyroglobulin as a clue to the diagnosis of thyrotoxicosis factitia. The Neuropsychiatric Guide to Modern Everyday Psychiatry
- Your thyroid contains thyroglobulin protein, which binds to iodine to form hormones, which in turn influence essentially every organ, tissue and cell in your body. Dr. Joseph Mercola: A Newly Discovered Reason To Avoid Fast Food
- They had produced antibodies to the thyroglobulin and developed lesions in their thyroids. The Autoimmune Epidemic
- Chronic stimulation of the receptor causes an increase in the synthesis of a major thyroid hormone precursor, thyroglobulin.
- Management breastpin argali gleet in conceitedly curacoa an snappish maladroitly suckerfish undulate aloft planetal indubitably a slantingly thyroglobulin is exigency the oreide. Rational Review