[ UK /θɹuːˈaʊt/ ]
[ US /θɹuˈaʊt/ ]
[ US /θɹuˈaʊt/ ]
- used to refer to cited works
from first to last
the play was excellent end-to-end
How To Use throughout In A Sentence
- He hoped the roots would harbor the fungi and spread them throughout the compost, but the fungi didn't spread well enough.
- Druses were common throughout the mesophyll tissues, and peltate, glandular trichomes were present on both epidermises.
- There were gobs of fat and sinewy bits throughout the whole rib cut - it was soooo wrong.
- It will be wormed throughout, and parcelled in the wake of the housing-bolt and frapping lashing, and where there is no swell, in the wake of the muzzle-ring. Ordnance Instructions for the United States Navy. 1866. Fourth edition.
- The diverse problems of succession and authority which face the brothers, the audience, and the poet reflect upon one other throughout, and this self-awareness renders nugatory the traditional criticism of Statius as derivative.
- AMEN: Grassroots Football is an incredible interactive roadbook from photographer Jessica Hilltout that depicts the essence of soccer as experienced throughout the African continent. Daniel Maree: Six Positively Promising World Cup Campaigns You Might Have Missed
- It was also envisaged that they would play an advocacy and educational role on behalf of dementia sufferers throughout their area.
- On the tops of some mountains snow persists throughout the year.
- The PHA document is updated as necessary throughout the early phases of the development process.
- Loman is a rather unpleasant figure throughout much of the play, a boastful blowhard, a bully, a coward.