involving or relating to three dimensions or aspects; giving the illusion of depth
lifelike three-dimensional characters
a three-dimensional account of conditions under the new government
they shot the movie in three-D
How To Use three-d In A Sentence
- Cereal song earth: Fictitious tellurion software, be together satellitic picture, map, encyclopedia and flight simulator conformity, decorate in an earth on three-dimensional model.
- Suppose a walker stands at a vertex of a three-dimensional cubic grid.
- An interesting three-dimensional robot simulator with dynamics is available in Gazebo.
- Depending on the size of your pippy bag, the proportions will be all wrong, and it will look a bit like a three-dimensional stick person with a huge bloated hydrocephalic head, but don't worry about that. Hooting Yard
- Three-decker novel about the contrasting, intersecting lives of a Chinese boy and girl, born in the same mainland village and brought to America by force of circumstances. Obama Talks. People Listen. Markets Tank.
- More than 10,100 competitors were expected to take part in 25 different sections at the three-day event, ranging from pigeons to cattle and foxhounds to flower arranging.
- O'BRIEN: Tobias Hollerer is demonstrating something he calls augmented reality -- three-dimensional graphics inserted into the real world using computers that you wear. CNN Transcript Nov 8, 2007
- It supports visualisation of three-dimensional data sets for applications such as satellite and medical imaging, molecular modelling, and image compositing.
- Also on the way is a three-door Astra sport hatch with a panoramic windscreen, meaning that all in the car have an almost unlimited view of what is happening outside all around them.
- A delegation of Chinese Olympic gold medallists are to visit Hong Kong on Monday at the start of a three-day visit.